So you are looking for a different PS Vita, and now you need to find the best PS Vita memory card alternative. But with all the different sizes and types available, which one should you choose?
We looked at some of the best alternatives to the standard Sony, Sandisk & Kingston-branded PS Vita memory cards. We found that while they are almost as fast or have as much storage space, they offer a viable alternative at a fraction of the price.
In this blog post, we’ll look at some of the best memory card alternatives on the market. So read on for all the info you need!
3 Best PS Vita Memory Card Alternatives
The best PS vita memory card’s alternative would be the one that offers the most storage capacity for the PS Vita. This is because the PS Vita can store a lot of data, and it would be convenient to have a large storage capacity for all of its data.
Many different alternatives of PS vita memory cards are available on the market, so it is essential to do some research to find the one that offers the best value for money.
Some of the alternatives that are available include:
The Sony PS Vita Memory Card
The Sony PS Vita memory card is a good choice for those who want a high storage capacity, as it offers up to 64 GB of storage space. It is also compatible with most PS Vita physical games and apps, making it a convenient option for those who want to use their PS Vita user for gaming and other purposes.
The Sandisk Ultra PS Vita Memory Card
The SanDisk Ultra PS Vita memory card slot is a good choice for those who want a high storage capacity and fast data transfer speeds. It offers up to 64 GB of storage space and can transfer speeds of up to 95 MB/s.
- Ideal for Android Smartphones and Tablets, and MIL Cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes; Actual user storage less) to store even more hours of Full HD...
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device,...
The Kingston Technology microSDXC UHS-I Speed Class 10 U1
The Kingston Technology microSDXC UHS-I Speed Class 10 U1 PlayStation vita memory card is a good choice for those who want a high storage capacity and fast data transfer speeds. It offers up to 128 GB of storage space and can transfer speeds of up to 95 MB/s.
- Ideal for Class 10 UHS I U3 speeds up to 90 MB/s read: 45 MB/s writer action cameras: drones and dash cameras
- Class 10 UHS I U3 speeds up to 90 MB/s read; 45 MB/s write
- Multiple capacities up to 128 GB
How To Choose A Suitable Alternative Of Ps Vita Memory Card?
There are a few things to consider when choosing the right alternative of PS Vita memory card. The first is capacity. How much storage do you need? The second is price. How much are you willing to spend? And the third is compatibility. Make sure the memory card you choose is compatible with your Playstation Vita.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the right alternative memory card for you:
The PlayStation TV Vita alternative cards can hold up to 32GB of data on a single memory card, so if you don’t plan on storing much data, you can get away with a smaller memory card.
Memory cards can range in price from around $20 for a 16GB card to $100 for a 32GB card. Choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
Make sure the memory card you choose is compatible with your PS Vita. Not all memory cards are created equal. Some cards may not work with your PS Vita, so it’s essential to check before you buy.
With these things in mind, you should be able to find the right PS Vita memory card’s alternative for you. Choose wisely and enjoy your new storage solution!
How To Save Money By Using The Alternatives Card Of PS Vita?
This is a great way to save money on your gaming expenses. Another way to save money is to purchase PS Vita games from online stores. Many online stores sell PS vita games at discounted prices.
- Firstly, you can also save money by buying used PS vita accessories. Many online stores sell used PS vita accessories at discounted prices.
- Secondly, by finding used PS store consoles at online stores. Many online stores sell used PS vita consoles at discounted prices.
- Thirdly, you can also find used PS vita controllers at online stores.
- Finally, find used PS Vita memory cards at online stores and download apps from Playstation Store.
How To Transfer Data From An Old PS Vita Memory Card To A New One?
There are two ways to do this:
- Use a PS Vita game card adapter. This is the easiest and most convenient way.
- Use a PC and a PS Vita internal memory card reader. This is a bit more complicated, but it’s still doable.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer data from an old PS Vita memory card to a new one using a game card adapter:
- Turn off your PS Vita and remove the old memory card.
- Insert the old memory card into the PS Vita game card adapter.
- Insert the PS Vita game card adapter with the old memory card into the new memory card.
- Turn on your PS Vita. The data from the old memory card will now be transferred to the new one.
If you don’t have a PS Vita video game card adapter, you can use a PC and a PS Vita memory card reader to transfer the video files manually. Here’s how:
- Connect the PS Vita memory card reader to your PC.
- Insert the old memory card into the PS Vita proprietary memory cards reader.
- Copy the contents of the old memory card to your PC.
- Insert the new memory card into the PS Vita memory card reader.
- Copy the contents of the old internal storage from your PC to the new one.
- Insert the new memory card into your PS Vita gamer.
And that’s it! You have now successfully transferred data from an old PS Vita memory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use another memory card for PS Vita?
There is no compatibility between PS Vita memory sticks and cards and the PSP’s memory sticks and cards. SD cards or the PSPgo’s memory stick mini don’t work, either. The PS Vita is no exception to Sony’s policy of using proprietary removable storage media formats on their devices.
Can you use any micro SD card for PS Vita?
Allows gamers to use their microSD cards instead of Sony’s official PS Vita microSD cards. These adapters now support up to 256 GB of storage. As a result, game saves may quickly expand their available storage space by purchasing higher-capacity versions of the industry-standard Micro SD card.
Why are PS Vita memory cards expensive?
Because PS Vita is no longer produced in the United States, Vita card merchants raise the price of memory cards so that they may profit from something they know a Vita user will require.
Is 16GB enough for PS Vita?
If you want to use the vita as a gaming device or console, you’ll need at least 16GB of storage space. So you’ll be able to download roughly three or four play, several applications, and a lot of stored data.
Can you use a PSP memory card on PS Vita?
Other popular formats, such as SD cards or the memory stick micro used in the PSPgo, will not operate with the PS Vita. In addition, memory cards are connected to a user’s PlayStation Network account and may only be used on PS Vita devices tied to the same account.
How many games can a 16GB hold?
With a 16GB iPhone or iPad, you get around 12.2GB of usable storage, as seen in this article. For comparison, that’s equal to 3,050 songs; 15.3 hours of video; 8 full-length Hollywood films; 407 applications and games; or a combination of those.
Why was the PS Vita discontinued?
According to Sony, it was “formed out of a combination of causes, including commerce support issues for older devices,” and a desire to concentrate on more recent items (like the PlayStation 4) by USB drive.
Ending Of The Discussion Of PS Vita Memory Cards Alternatives
If you are in the market for a PS vita memory card alternative and don’t want to spend the extra money on a Vita-specific card, we recommend checking out some of these other great options.
Each of these cards will give your Vita plenty of storage space for all your games and media, and they come at a fraction of the price of Sony’s official offering. Have you tried any of these alternatives? Let us know in the comments below!
Hey, I am Robert K. Mack, a tech expert. I have been dealing with different technology-related issues for nearly a decade. Also, I have written around 453 blogs and articles about several problems and guides on different technological & modern technologies models. Also, I can solve any critical issues regarding them at any time.
Last update on 2022-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API