Osu is simple yet so intriguing. That is precisely why so many people love to play this game. According to most players, a standard mouse can provide them with the same gaming experience that any expensive ones can give. However, that is not true at all!
Like most other games, Osu requires intense feedback from the players. Therefore, if you can get the ideal gaming mouse, you could have the edge over your opponent in the long run.
In this article, we will be covering some of the best mouse for osu that we are sure will fit your demands. Well then, keep on reading to get all your answers!
Differentiation Table Of Our Leading 3 Sections
7 Best Mouse For Osu
- Seenda Wireless Mouse
- AmazonBasics Wireless Wireless Computer Mouse
- Logitech GH05 HERO High-Performance Gaming Mouse
- Uiosmuph G12 Slim Rechargeable Wireless Mouse
- Redragon M602 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse
- Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming Mouse
- Logitech B100 Corded Mouse
1. Seenda Wireless Mouse
- Wireless Mouse with More Color -- If you want a cute, colorful mouse, this should be the one. Also, the various...
- Plug & Play Super Easy to Use -- Really plug & play design, no drivers need to be installed. 2.4GHz wireless...
- Portable Size & Noiseless Mouse -- Portable design make it easy to store in bag for traveling, responsive buttons...
If you are looking for a mouse that comes in a multitude of color ranges and cute shape that makes it highly appealing to the eye.
This mouse could fit your personality the best if you have an outgoing and social character.
It features a unique portable design that can be stored in bags without traveling issues. You do not have to worry about any noises since it uses silent button technology.
Furthermore, it comes with a plug-and-play system with no drivers or wires involved. All you need to do is connect the USB to the computer.
Additionally, the 2.4 GHz wireless transmission technology provides a powerful and reliable connection up to 33ft.
- Silent technology for reduced sound pollution.
- Doesn’t have high power consumption.
- Compatible with most operating systems.
- Supports a reliable connection up to 33 ft.
- Low latency.
- Can produce lags sometimes
2. AmazonBasics Wireless Wireless Computer Mouse
- Smooth, precise and affordable wireless optical 3-button mouse with USB nano receiver for laptop, desktop and...
- 2.4 GHz wireless (not Bluetooth) provides a powerful, reliable connection
- Nano-receiver stays in the PC USB port or stows conveniently inside the wireless mouse when not in use (note:...
What makes this mouse so special is that it comes at a very affordable price so that you do not have to burden your wallet with high expenses.
It even has a low energy consumption rate so that you do not need to change the battery regularly.
While the mouse is incredibly basic without any special features, it has a pretty good performance for a mouse with low pricing.
Although it does not support any Bluetooth connections, it does come with a 2.4 GHz wireless USB plug and play mechanism.
In addition, the mouse is very portable and easy to use wherever you take it. Since it requires no drivers to be installed beforehand, you can conveniently use the mouse from any device with an operating USB port.
Note that it is only compatible with a few devices, including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- Cheaper than most wireless mice.
- No installation of any drivers
- Makes use of the plug and play mechanism to operate.
- It has a low energy consumption rating.
- Very basic. So it doesn’t have many functions.
- The design might be too dull for some people.
3. Logitech GH05 HERO High-Performance Gaming Mouse
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with...
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play...
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight...
Logitech is a brand that will always satisfy you with its gaming keyboard and mouse. This wireless mouse is one of the most stylish mice that features RGB lights of various colors and MX keys.
The mouse is advanced because it comes with 400 plus ips and a 100-25,600 DPS rating. This is all inbuilt with a 1:1 track ratio.
The mouse weighs lower than most other mice in the industry. What’s more, it comes with high portability so that you pack your mouse at one corner of your bag and take it with you wherever you want.
Furthermore, the mouse comes with 11 onboard keys that you can customize as per your desire, along with 5 different modes powered with RGB lighting that you can use.
- Great balance tuning for muscle memory.
- Doesn’t require the installation of any drivers beforehand.
- Makes use of the plug and play mechanism to operate.
- Has a very high DPI rating.
- The mouse button is not equitable for multipurpose.
- Too many complicated functions.
4. Uiosmuph G12 Slim Rechargeable Wireless Mouse
- Rechargeable: Built-in rechargeable battery, no need change battery. Special soundless design for the right and...
- Colorful Light: 7 different color changes randomly while in use, offering soothing lighting, creating cool and...
- Energy Saving: The mouse will be in sleep mode in 8 mins of inactivity. And the LED light can be turned off by the...
If you are looking for a high-tech mouse that you can use without facing the overproduction of clicking noises, the Usiomuph G12 could be the best deal you can find for an affordable price.
This mouse works with USB, while the package also features a type C charger that you can use to charge the batteries.
This means that you do not have to keep changing the battery each time; it loses energy.
A unique feature of this mouse is that it comes with LED breathing lights. This allows you to use the mouse effectively, even in the dark.
Furthermore, you can also customize the color of the light within 7 different options.
Do note that the mouse is compatible with all Windows computers and older versions of macOS.
- Can be recharged when needed.
- 7 different attractive color options for every mouse player.
- Soundless clicking mouse and scroll wheel.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Not compatible with modern macOS.
5. Redragon M602 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic Redragon M602-RGB “Griffin” RGB Backlit Gaming PC...
- RGB BACKLIT MMO PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; 7 MMO user programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles each with distinct...
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer Games. The ergonomic...
The Redragon M602 wired mouse is perfect for gaming. It has a high DPI output as high as 7200 DPI. Users can choose from several 800/1200/1600/2400/7200 DPI options.
Furthermore, the mouse has a 10G acceleration that allows high precision control over the cursor’s movement, perfect for the rhythm game and osu players.
The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy, while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, more outstanding durability, and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition.
In addition, the user can also enjoy the RGB programmable backlight in the mouse. There are seven MMO buttons with 7 different backlight modes that you can choose depending on your preference.
The mouse comes in an ergonomic shape that allows the mouse to be comfortable to use for a long time.
The glorious model o has a palm grip, is built for comfort, fits naturally in your hand, and the buttons are tuned to reduce click fatigue.
- The mouse is tuned for the right amount of balance for the perfect skill set, along with a mechanical keyboard.
- Anti-skid wheel with g hub.
- Interchangeable DPI for higher resolution devices.
- 7 different RGB colors in the wireless gaming mouse.
- High energy consumption.
- Slightly more expensive than most wireless mice in the industry.
6. Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming Mouse
- Lightest, Zero-Compromise Miniature Mouse: 10% Smaller Than the Viper and lighter at 61g, with a 8500 DPI optical...
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation,...
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles & Underglow: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset...
Razer is known for its excellent gaming accessories. While most Razer mice are expensive, the brand solves this problem by giving users the same decent experience through their Viper Mini.
This miniature mouse packs a monstrous 8500 DPI rate that will allow you to enjoy playing games with low latency and interference. It is small and weighs lower than most mice in the industry—the optical wire benefits even the most serious gamers.
This compact mouse is one of the best mice for osu, with a faster response time than most mechanical keyboards. It makes use of light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for absolute control. Furthermore, it features 6 programmable buttons that use the Razer Synapse 3 mechanism.
- Low latency and high precision.
- Lightweight and portable.
- High 8500 DPI rating.
- High-speed precision in registering the clicks.
- It is not wireless and comes with a cord.
Editor’s Note: 11 Alternative Things To Use As a Mousepad
7. Logitech B100 Corded Mouse
- A comfortable, ambidextrous shape feels good in either hand, so you feel more comfortable as you work-even at the...
- With 800 DPI sensitivity, you'll get precise cursor control so you can edit documents and navigate the web more...
- Side-to-side scrolling Plus zoom lets you instantly zoom in or out and scroll horizontally and vertically. Perfect...
Logitech deals with luxury mice most of the time. However, some exceptional models are not as luxurious as other Logitech models yet can’t be avoided. The B100 corded mouse is such a case.
There is nothing fancy about this mouse. Logitech manufacturers removed many features to keep the cost down. However, when it comes to performance and effectiveness, the B100 was not compromised.
The mouse has a moderate 800 DPI rating. While this isn’t the best, it is a reasonably decent sensitivity. The mouse was designed to be comfortable with an ambidextrous shape.
It feels good to hold the mouse in either of your hands, so you feel more comfortable even when you need to complete your office work. It is cheap and packs quite a punch when delivering exemplary service with the best performance.
- It is light and comfortable to hold.
- Compatible with all devices, including Chromebook.
- Offers instant zooming buttons.
- No need for external batteries.
- It is corded and so isn’t fit for travel.
Buying Guide For The Best Mouse For Osu
A mouse is a convenient device. It is one of the most vital accessories that you will need to control the cursor in your computer, osu tablet, or laptop.
If you want to decide to buy the right mouse, there are several factors that you need to consider. Below we have compiled a list of these factors. You can also take notes from other recent posts and look for the best drawing tablet while you are at it.
Note that there are more of these factors from where they come from. We have included the ones that we think are more crucial.
Wired Or Wireless
The First thing that comes to the mind of any mouse buyer is whether to go for wired or wireless mice. To start off, we will make it a point that both wired and wireless keyboards are helpful.
You are wrong if you think your wired keyboard isn’t worth the value. If you want to go into professional gaming that requires you to make decisions each second, a
wired keyboard is the most preferable.
Wireless mice are fit for casual gaming and multipurpose. They have high latency and easily cause interference while having a mechanical switch. Therefore they might not be the best choice when keeping professional gaming in mind.
The mouse’s DPI (Dots Per Inch) refers to the amount of sensitivity it can offer. If your mouse doesn’t have much DPI, it will be a demerit in the long run.
If your mouse has a low DPI, it will take a long time before the mouse registers your
clicks. In addition, your clicks might not even register if you will click multiple times.
A typical mouse should have a DPI rating of between 800 to 1000. However, if you are going to play games with your mouse, you should aim for high DPI values. Gaming requires high sensitivity that only a mouse with high DPI can provide. The DPI in many mice depends on the personal preference of the user.
Latency And Response Time
When we talk about latency, we refer to the time required to register the action in your brain. In addition, the time taken for you to press your button and watch the action being executed is also included.
In a nutshell, latency represents the response time of the human brain. On the other hand, response time refers to the time taken for your input to be registered when you click a button on the mouse.
Mice aren’t restricted to a single shape that has no benefits. The very reason why there are so many different sized and shaped mice is because engineers design the shape to carry many functionalities.
If you need to use a mouse for a long time, ergonomic mice are the best fit for you. These mice are designed to be held in your hand correctly without causing fatigue in your fingers. For gaming, mice that offer an excellent claw grip are the best choice.
Tips When Buying A Mouse
There are indeed several factors that you need to consider when choosing to buy a mouse. Aside from these factors, you could also take notice of some tips that will come in handy for you when purchasing the mouse.
- Think of your needs and preferences when buying a mouse.
- If you are a heavy user, ergonomic mice are better.
- Look for latency and possible response time aside from the DPI.
- Polling rate might not be necessary for everyone.
- Consider whether you should buy an optical mouse or a laser mouse.
What Is Osu?
In this article, we have been mentioning osu for quite a while. If you do not know about osu yet, you might as well be a boomer.
Ever enjoyed playing games with your friends that are both casual and competitive at the same time while not requiring much investment? Well, that is precisely what osu is! Osu is a music-based rhythmic game that is highly popular worldwide, particularly in the west.
What Are The Benefits Of Using The Best Mouse For Osu
The mouse you will use and the benefits that you will gain from the mouse depend on whether the mouse is wired or wireless. Aside from these unique benefits, there are also several common benefits that you can enjoy with the right kind of mouse.
We have listed several of these benefits below as follows:
- Since the mouse has been designed with good architecture, you don’t have to worry about fatigue or sweat after using it for a long time.
- You can easily switch between different tabs on your computer.
- Use the cursor as per your preference and outmaneuver your opponents easily.
- Customize RGB lights and make your mouse look cooler.
- Lower latency than when using an average mouse.
- Greater sensitivity when playing games.
Why Can A Mouse Lag When Playing osu?
If you are playing Osu, you might notice that the mouse lags at specific intervals. Although this isn’t as common, there are several reasons for it. Additionally, the fault might not even lie to the mouse.
Therefore you must identify the reasons behind why the mouse cursor could lag while you are gaming. Below, we have listed some of these reasons why your mouse might drag while playing osu:
- If your Disk space or RAM is at 100 percent output, the cursor will lag.
- Check whether there is anything causing interference between your wireless mouse and computer signal.
- There might be something wrong with the circuit of your wired mouse.
- The mouse might not be getting enough coverage.
Are Wired Or Wireless Mice Good For Gaming?
People love to play games like Apex Legend and Fortnite on their laptops and computers. A decent mouse is one of the most critical components required when playing games.
Both wireless and wired mice are excellent options. However, there is a certain line when it comes to gaming. Whether a wireless or wired mouse is good for gaming or not depends on you and the type of game you will play.
Let’s consider the scenario if you are going to play osu while traveling in a plane- you might find it easier to use a wireless mouse for this circumstance than wired ones. On the other hand, wired games complement best with a wired mouse.
People May Also Ask
What Are Mouse Pads?
If you are going to buy a mouse, you will also be required to purchase a mouse pad for it. The mouse pad provides the ideal surface with lower friction so that you can use your mouse to its peak potential without any sensitivity interference.
What Is the Ideal Mouse Sensitivity For Gaming?
For casual gaming, a DPI value of 1000 is more than decent. However, if you are a competitive gamer, you might need more sensitivity in the mouse, and that’s a DPI value of at least 3000 is mandatory.
Can You Play Osu With a Dual Mouse?
No, you can not play osu by connecting dual mice with your computer. You can only use regular mice to play the game, irrespective of shape or type. Alternatively, you can also use gamepads and touchpads, although they are not as recommended.
How To Change Mouse Sensitivity?
If you are going to change your mouse sensitivity, there are plenty of ways to do so- either manually or using the computer. If you are going to use your computer, all you need to do is enter mouse settings and change the sensitivity.
Can A Dirty Mouse Pad Affect Gaming?
Yes, A dirty mouse pad can affect your gaming experience. The responsibility of the mouse pad is to decrease the friction and provide a suitable surface for you to use your mouse. A dirty mouse will have increased friction and might also cause damage to the mouse sensitivity.
With this, you should know what mice to go for when looking for the best mouse for osu. Even if you do not decide to pick our recommendation, you can use the buying guide to find the perfect fit for you.
A last piece of advice, do not be restrained by a budget. The more you spend on your mouse, the greater its efficiency you will receive.
- How to Flatten a Mousepad?
- What Is G Shift In Logitech?
- Are Blue Switches Good For Gaming
- Is Tlauncher Safe to Download? Or Not?
- Are Membrane Keyboards Good For Gaming
- How Much RAM Should I Allocate to Minecraft?
I’m Robert K. Mack a full-time writer and editor in cheif of Tipsmotion. Friends often call me Robo! I’m from Memphis City in the United States. I love fixing Computer Hardware issues.
Last update on 2022-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API