The second most popular game in the world is Minecraft. Over 120 million players are currently playing either on private LAN, Realms servers, or competitive gaming servers. So with that many players are playing the games, many gaming peripheral makers are manufacturing the best mouse for Minecraft.
So if you purchase one of those mouses that are made exclusively as Minecraft gaming mouses, then it will surely improve your gaming experience and will level up your gaming proficiency by a lot. However, not every mouse is good and will not help you a lot. Every gaming mouse is different, and it is specifically made for different types of people.
In this article, we have chosen some of the best gaming mouses specially made for Minecraft players. Each of them is made for a different type of player, so pick the one which will suit you the most.
To introduce you to some of the best mouse for playing Minecraft, we have written this article where we tested many mouses and created a list that will surely help you choose the best gaming mouse for your Minecraft game.
So without further ado, let’s drive-in!
Here is a glimpse of our top 7 picks on the best mouse for Minecraft for you.
|Name||DPI||Weight||Connectivity||RGB Lighting||Sensor Type|
|Logitech G602||250 – 2500 DPI||8.1 Ounces||Wireless||No||Optical Sensor|
|SteelSeries Rival 300||140 – 4000 DPI||4.6 Ounces||Wired||Yes||Optical Sensor|
|HyperX Pulsefire Surge||800 – 16000 DPI||100 Grams||Wired||Yes||Optical Sensor|
|SteelSeries Rival 650 Quantum||100 – 12000 DPI||121 Grams||Wireless||Yes||Optical Sensor|
|Razer DeathAdder V2||400 – 20000 DPI||82 Grams||Wired||Yes||Optical Sensor|
|Logitech G502||100 – 15600 DPI||4.3 Ounces||Wireless||Yes||Optical Sensor|
|Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition Ambidextrous||400 – 16000 DPI||3.89 Ounces||Wired||Yes||Optical Sensor|
1. Logitech G602– best mouse for Minecraft PVP
- The Logitech G602 has a thumb rest and a couple of functional buttons to make the mouse versatile
- It is a wireless mouse, so it makes it very portable and easy to use.
- Logitech G602 has multiple sensor settings to make any adjustment according to your preference.
- It has a total of 12 buttons, and you can reprogram it however you like
- Logitech G602 has very low latency, only at 14ms. Making it very fast, and you will not be able to tell the difference between a wired mouse and a G602.
- Ergonomic Design
Logitech G602 is a right-handed mouse and has an ergonomic design. It also has a thumb rest on the left side. Also, on the left side, it has six programmable buttons, and they are great for macros and keybinds. They are shaped in a way so that they can sit above your thumb rest. They are designed with a combination of several materials and with several types of texture, making them very comfortable to use and a look that compliments your computer’s aesthetic.
- Unique Features
The Logitech G602 comes with many unique features that other gaming mouse usually doesn’t come with. It comes with 12 buttons, and among them, 6 of them are reprogrammable. So you can assign any command you want. And you can use them for keybinds too. All you need is Logitech software, and from it, you can change pretty much everything. From the software, you can change the DPI settings too. If you want low DPI or high DPI, then you can change it to your desired settings from the software.
- Wireless connectivity
Almost everyone’s biggest concern is how good is the wireless connectivity, how is the latency. Over the last couple of years, wireless connectivity has come a long way, and they improved a lot. Currently, their latency is so low that you can’t even tell the differences between a wired gaming mouse and a wireless gaming mouse.
- Surface tracking
Logitech G602 has an optical sensor that is excellent at tracking the surface accurately. Moreover, it has a DPI of 2500, and you can change them, however, you want. So you can adjunct the DPI settings however you want.
- Great build quality
- Comfortable design
- Best suited for palm grip
- Good performance customization
- Heavy and bulky design
Verdict– The Logitech G602 is a very popular gaming mouse for Minecraft games. They are one of the best wireless mouses in the market right now, and if you are looking for gaming mouse, it will surely improve your gaming experience a lot.
2. SteelSeries Rival 300– best Minecraft gaming mouse for design
- SteelSeries Rival 300 has six reprogrammable buttons, and you can even set keybinds to them.
- It has RGB illumination, and you can change them to whatever you want.
- SteelSeries Rival 300 has a very high-tech sensor that will give you 100% accuracy while gaming.
- It has a very ergonomic design that is very comfortable to use.
- SteelSeries Rival 300 has incredible customization options for the user.
- Distinctive Design
The SteelSeries Rival 300 has a distinctive design and is best suited for people who have a large hand. It is a big mouse and long enough for you to use it comfortably with a palm grip. Also, it has a curve that makes it suitable for claw grip too. The SteelSeries Rival 300 has a rough texture, and that makes using the mouse very comfortable. It also has two thumb buttons right above where you put your thumb. So when you are playing Minecraft, you can use them very easily and effortlessly.
- Incredible Features
The SteelSeries Rival 300’s one of the key features is its customization and the software that goes with it. This mouse uses Steel Series Engine 3 software, which lets you customize anything in the mouse. You can even customize the RGB lighting of your mouse. If you want, you can create multiple profiles for different types of use, and you can cycle between them very easily and effortlessly. Also, you can change the DPI settings with the Steel Series Engine 3 software, and you can set the DPI to anything you want. It also supports keybinds to its reprogrammable buttons.
The SteelSeries Rival 300 has an RGB light in its wheel and in the logo. They can be changed to any color you want through The SteelSeries Engine 3 software. It is very easy to change color. You can even turn off the light if you want.
- Excellent Performance
The SteelSeries Rival 300 is an excellent mouse that shines in terms of performance. It has a DPI range of 140 to 4000, and you can set it to whatever you want. So if you want to use low DPI, and then you change it very easily through the Steel Series Engine 3 software. Moreover, it has an excellent optical sensor that is very accurate in tracking the surface and giving a very accurate response.
- Very precise optical sensor
- Ergonomic Design
- Very accurate scroll steps
- Lightweight and easy to use
- No DPI indicator
Verdict– The SteelSeries Rival 300 is one of the best gaming mouses in the market right now, and with a huge wealth of optimization and customization in its sleeve, no other mouse can beat the SteelSeries Rival 300.
3. HyperX Pulsefire Surge– best gaming mouse for minecraft
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge has a unique and beautiful RGB lighting
- It has multiple reprogrammable switches that can be assigned to any keybinds too
- The HyperX Pulsefire Surge comes with very big feet that make the movement very smooth
- It can be adjusted to different DPI settings according to the user’s preferences.
- It has a very ergonomic design that is very comfortable to use.
- Minimalist Design
The HyperX Pulsefire Surge has a minimalist look that complements any type of desktop setup. They are not bulky and very lightweight. They are not like other RGB mouses, and they do not attract too much attention when playing games. But don’t worry, they are very easy and comfortable to use. You can use them with a palm grip or claw grip. The HyperX Pulsefire Surge has six buttons, and they are very thoughtfully placed so that you can use them very easily. Moreover, they are clicky and have a tactile feeling.
- Sturdy Build quality
In terms of build quality, The HyperX Pulsefire Surge has a very sturdy build, and they were made using high-quality plastic. On top of the plastic build, they used a smooth plastic coating, and on the side, they used texture to improve overall gripes. So when you use the mouse, you will not feel that it’s a cheap mouse or it has a cheap build. It is a well-thought gaming mouse for Minecraft players from The HyperX.
- Customizable Feature
While you can plug The HyperX Pulsefire Surge and start using it, it’s better to first customize it a little to your liking. The HyperX Pulsefire Surge offers many types of customization. The HyperX Pulsefire Surge uses HyperX NGenuity software for all of its customization. You can customize pretty much everything through their app. If you want to customize the RGB lighting or the DPI settings, you can change them through the HyperX NGenuity software.
- Solid Performance
The HyperX Pulsefire Surge delivers solid performance while gaming. It uses a high-quality Pixart 3389 sensor, which is very accurate at tracking the surface. And it allows the DPIs between 100 to 16000. And it delivers accuracy across the board. So when you purchase the mouse for your Minecraft, you can use this without worrying as it delivers excellent performance.
- Solid build quality
- Very Lightweight
- Highly customizable
- Large and slippy feet for quick movement while gaming
- Only for right-handed people
Verdict – The HyperX Pulsefire Surge holds a very good value for a Minecraft gamer. It is very popular among Minecraft players, and they improve anyone’s gaming experience a lot.
4. SteelSeries Rival 650– best mice for minecraft for better balance
Key features –
- The Steel Series Rival 650 offers a Quantum Wireless 1ms lossless connectivity.
- It also offers fast charging capability of 10+ hours of gaming with just 15 minutes of charging
- The Steel Series Rival 650 comes with an ultra-precise optical sensor
- It offers 256 types of weight combination for a better balance while gaming
- The Steel Series Rival 650 comes with a 32 bit ARM processor, and it allows users to store DPI settings, lighting effects, and button mapping.
- Wireless design
The Steel Series Rival 650 has a unique look to it, and it stands out from the crowd very well. And as it is a wireless mouse, it has a very clean look to it. It features SteelSeries’s signature smooth curve and hard lines There are seven programmable buttons on the mouse, and all of them are easily accessible while playing.
- Reproggamable Features
The Steel Series Rival 650 comes with many different types of features under its sleeve that other gaming usually doesn’t come with. It comes with a seven-button, and they are programmable. So you will be able to use them for whatever you want. They can be assigned to keybinds too. All you need is their SteelSeries Engine 3 software. Also, you can change the DPI settings too. Moreover, they feature 256 types of weight combinations for better balancing while playing.
- Super comfortable
It is very comfortable to use, and you can use it for many hours and will not feel any uncomfortable pain. The Steel Series Rival 650 has a smooth rubber texture on the side, and it increases the grips a lot. The increased grip allows the user to handle it n a better way.
- Excellent performance
The Steel Series Rival 650 has a great design and many unique features. But those alone don’t make a mouse great. It is a premium product, and it delivers excellent performance. It comes with quantum wireless technology, and it delivers excellent performance to the users. It has a pollen rate of 1000Hz, and there are no hitches while gaming. Even if you use it with 12000 DPI, you won’t notice any latency or inaccuracy issues.
- Low click latency
- Wide DPI range
- High polling rate
- Can be operated with wired or wirelessly
- Too big for people who has a smaller hand
Verdict– In the end, if you want a highly customizable mouse that also offers weight customization, then The Steel Series Rival 650 is the perfect mouse for you. Also, it offers wireless connectivity for better portability.
5. Razer DeathAdder V2– best mouse containing advanced features for minecraft
Key features –
- Razer DeathAdder V2 comes with their iconic Optical Switch, which uses an infrared light beam to register every click
- It has a new and improved industry leading Focus+ Optical Sensor with a 20000 DPI and with 99.6% accuracy
- Razer DeathAdder V2 has a highly tuned notched scroll with low resistance
- It comes with eight reprogrammable buttons and has Advanced On-Board memory for storing up to 5 configuration profiles.
- For slick mouse movement, Razer DeathAdder V2 comes with 100% PTFE mouse feet.
- Good grip and better handling
The Razer DeathAdder V2 is the second generation of the infamous mouse, The Razer DeathAdder. It looks very similar to the old iconic Deathadder, and they barely change anything. The main difference they have in terms of design is the V2 has new buttons for changing the DPI settings. They also did a light makeover in the new form factor and gave it a more grippy surface.
- Extra usefulness
The Razer DeathAdder V2 comes with a great many features under its sleeve. The new V2 comes with two extra buttons for changing the DPI settings. The DPI can now be changed with the help of these buttons.
- Reprogrammable features
In addition to many incredible features, it has a total of 8 reprogrammable buttons, and you can program them via Razer synapse software. The Razer DeathAdder V2 has an industry-leading Optical switch and with a lifespan of 70M click.
- Crisp and responsive performance
In terms of performance, The Razer DeathAdder V2 is top of the line. If you use the Deathadder before then, you already know how great it is and what to expect. And the V2 will not disappoint you. The click response is very crisp and responsive, and you will feel every click, and it is very satisfying. Another most impressive thing is its optical sensor. It has a max DPI of 20000, and it is 99.6% accurate.
- Very Comfortable shape
- Razer Optical Mouse Switch
- Razer Focus+ optical sensor
- PTFE mouse Feet
- Slightly bigger for small hand
Verdict– The Razer DeathAdder V2 is an excellent gaming mouse for every Minecraft player. It features a great design, many features, and excellent performance. So if you purchase this mouse, it will surely satisfy you and will improve your gaming experience a lot.
6. Logitech G502– best minecraft mouse for reprogrammable feature
Key features –
- The Logitech G502 has extreme customizability with 11 reprogrammable buttons that can be assigned to anything.
- It comes with Lightsync RGB light, and it can be changed to 16.6M color.
- The Logitech G502’s primary buttons have metal spring tensioning for consistent fast buttons.
- It comes with an extreme weight tunable feature for further customization.
- The Logitech G502 comes with a LiPo battery, and with a full charge, you can play games for more than 60 hours. And you can wirelessly charge it whenever you want.
- Compact and Portable Design
The Logitech G502 has a unique look to it, and it stands out from the crowd very well. This is an ergonomic mouse, and it is a right-handed mouse. It comes with 11 reprogrammable buttons, and all of them are placed where they can be accessed very easily and comfortably. The Logitech G502 has a very compact and portable design that allows you to carry the mouse around very easily.
- Multi-purpose Features
The Logitech G502 features an 11 reprogrammable button, and they can be assigned to anything you want. With the help of Logitech G Hub software, you can change pretty much anything in the mouselike keybinds, RGB color effects, DPI settings, etc. The Logitech G502 also lets you customize the weight of the mouse. It has six adjustable weights, and you can use them to balance the mouse however you want.
- Speedy Connectivity
The Logitech G502 offers a faster and more accurate superfast LightSpeed 1 ms wireless connectivity. So when playing your favorite Minecraft game won’t be able to tell the difference whether it is a wireless mouse or a wired mouse. You can charge it via a USB cable that was included in the box. Also, it supports wireless charging, so you can charge it wirelessly too.
- Widely capable Performance
In terms of performance, The Logitech G502 offers excellent performance. It has a Hero 25K sensor with a 1:1 tracking capability. It also has a 400+ IPS and DPI of 100 – 25600 max DPI, and it’s fully customizable. Plus, it offers zero smoothings and acceleration or filtering.
- Excellent build quality with a premium feel
- Low latency for excellent performance
- Adjustable weight
- 11 Reprogrammable buttons
- Stiff Cable
Verdict – The Logitech G502 is a very popular gaming mouse for Minecraft games. They are one of the best mouse for minecraft in the market right now, and if you use this mouse, it will surely improve your gaming experience a lot.
7. Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition– best mouse cursor minecraft for minimalist look
Key features –
- The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition has an ESports grade optical switch that comes with a true 16000 DPI.
- It has an industry-leading true 450 inches per second tracking capability with 99.4% accuracy.
- The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition has a Razer Omron switch that can last as long as 50 million clicks.
- To give the user absolute flexibility, it is powered by Razer Synapse 3.
- The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition has an ambidextrous form factor for long-term usage
- Minimalist look
The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition has a very minimalist look, and on top of the mouse, it has a single charcoal grey plastic shell. They placed the Razer logo right on where you put your palm. But they are perfectly positioned, and they look phenomenal.
- Ergonomic design
It is built for people who have medium to large size hands. The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition has a very ergonomic design that goes with any type of desk set up perfectly. The comfortable performance adds up a lot more beneficial factors to this mouse.
- High precision optical sensor
The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition has an industry-leading high precision optical sensor that has a DPI range of 16000 DPI. Another key feature is its customization that the Razer synapse offers. With the help of the software, you can customize pretty much everything in the mouse, and you can store up to 5 profiles inside the mouse. The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition also has eight reprogrammable buttons, meaning you can assign pretty much any command on them.
- Outstanding Performance
The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition is an excellent mouse that shines in terms of performance. It has a maximum DPI of 16000, and you can set it to whatever you want. So if you want to use low DPI, and then you change it very easily through the Razer Synapse software. Moreover, it has an excellent optical sensor that is very accurate in tracking the surface and giving a very accurate response.
- Industry-leading 5G Optical Sensor
- Razer Omron switch
- Sleep timer
- Acceleration support
- Side rubber needs more grip
Verdict – The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition is a very popular gaming mouse among Minecraft gamers. They are one of the best mouses in the market right now, and if you use this mouse, it will surely improve your gaming experience a lot.
Buying Guide for the best mouse for Minecraft
Whether you want to purchase a gaming mouse for your Minecraft game or just for any reason, there are many things that you need to know about gaming mouse, and there are a couple of things that you need to look for before purchasing the mouse.
Now we are going to tell you about the things that you need to look for before purchasing your desired gaming mouse for your Minecraft game. Here is the buying guide for the best mouse for Minecraft.
- Sensor – When purchasing a gaming mouse for your Minecraft, the number one thing that you need to look for is whether the mouse has a laser sensor or optical sensor. They have their pros and cons.
So, in short, sometimes the laser sensor mouse has some lag, which creates problems while moving the mouse, and as for the optical mouse, they are very accurate, and they do not create any lag, so you will get a very smooth lag-free experience.
But with the improvement to technology, many people believe that the laser sensor mouse comes to a point where their lag is pretty much non-existent.
- DPI(Dots Per Inch) – every mouse, whether it has an optical sensor or laser sensor, all have a DPI rating. DPI means DOT per inch, or how many dots your mouse can read in an inch.
And the higher the DPI, the better it is. If you want to feel the best control over your mouse, then you should choose a gaming mouse that has between 800 – 1000 DPI. If you purchase a mouse that has more DPI than this, then you will be overshooting the mark.
Currently, there are many gaming mouses in the market that have multiple DPI settings, meaning you can cycle between different DPI. Many people believe that a great gaming mouse should have multiple DPI settings to choose from.
As different games require different DPI settings, and many people prefer different DPI. So if a mouse has different DPI settings, then each can change the DPI settings according to their preference.
- Jitter – It refers to inaccuracy the mouse gives while reading the surface that it’s tracking. It can create many problems in games. You will notice jitter in mainly high DPI settings. Jitter will make your cursor jump erratically, so you won’t be able to play freely. So look for the one which has low jitter or low inaccuracy.
- Connectivity – Your mouse has either of two connectivity, Wireless or wired. A couple of years ago, if you tried to play games with a wireless gaming mouse, then you probably know how terrible it was, but with the improvement of technology, if you use the latest wireless mouse, then you won’t be even able to tell if there are any lag or slow input.
However, that doesn’t mean there is no lag or slow input. So it is always better to choose a wired mouse, but if you desire, you can use a wireless mouse.
- Grip Style – There are two types of mouse available in the market in terms of their grips: palm grip or claw grip. The claw grip gaming mouse has a shape that allows the user to hold their mouse like a claw. This allows the user to hold and control the mouse entirely by the fingertips of the user’s hand.
And as for the Palm grip, the mouse has a distinctive shape that allows the user to place their entire palm on the mouse. So it is entirely up to you whether you are comfortable with a claw grip or with a palm grip.
- Right or Left Handed – This is one of the easiest and self-explanatory. If you are a right-hand person, then you want a right-handed mouse, and if you are a left-handed person, then you should purchase a left-handed mouse. Either way, they are exactly the same, and they have exactly the same specifications.
- Lighting – Latest gaming mouse comes with many different things to make it stand out from the crowd. Currently, the hype is about RGB lighting. So currently in the market, almost all gaming mouses come with some kind of RGB lighting.
Although it makes it unique, sometimes it will irritate you with bright light in the dark. So if you love RGB lighting, then you should get a gaming mouse that has lighting. However, they come with an off switch, meaning you can turn off the RGB light if you want.
In the end, it all comes with personal preferences. If any of the mentioned mouse fits your preference, then you can trust them blindly as they are the best mouse for Minecraft, and they will serve you for a very long time. Every gaming mouse that we have chosen is great for Minecraft games, but you can use them for any other game as they are gaming mouse.
A good quality Minecraft gaming mouse should always fit your hand, have a very little amount of weight, and should match your preferences. So when purchasing the gaming mouse, if you follow our buying guide and our list, you should be able to purchase a great quality gaming mouse for your Minecraft game. Good luck with your most proficient experience.